- Laceration Repair (stitches)
- Treatment of Broken/Fractured Bones-splinting & casting
- Abrasions & Burns
- EKG-chest pain
- Nebulizer Breathing Treatments
- Catheter Insertion & Removal
- Ear infections
- Foreign Body Removal
- Sports & School Physicals/Certified for DMV physicals
- Car accident Injuries
- Lab Testing
Our Urgent Care staff is ACLS certified and our Urgent Care Physicians are Board Certified in Emergency Medicine. It’s like going to the ER without the high cost.
After being seen in the Urgent Care we will forward a medical record (with your permission) of your care to your Primary Care Physician for follow up.